View Single Post
  #1505   ^
Old Sat, Oct-23-21, 06:25

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Scale is up for me as well- I think mine was a little to heavy handed with ......dairy.....I tried the lactose free and though it would be fine. NO. Isn't it crazy the very thing you can't have is the very thing you crave!

So I am back to my boring dairy free life. Goat and sheep bother me too- It is what it is. It is very inflammatory anyway- not a good fit for anyones body truth be told.

I need to run to the store today, by refrigerator is BARE PICKENS!!!!
Might run to a Aldies here. It is pretty new and still clean.

Lori- Thankfully you found the cause of Betty issue! Your story Brough back a long held memory I haven't thought about in years and years. So my grandma had a "foyer/parlor" as you entered her house. She kept the only phone there PROUDLY displayed( BACK IN THE DAY!) It was a very heavy circular dail- with a cord for the hand pice. Thing is if you didn't get that hand set back in the cradle "JUST RIGHT". It would ring as busy.
BACK then I could call the operator who could listen in and determine if it was off the hook or she was on the phone. A few times I had to go put the phone on the cradle. WOW oh WOW- back in THOSE DAYS!
She was so proud she had a phone- it sat on a lace doily.

Well anyway- now we got big brother software that can pick up key words and transmit them to "powers at be"........ boy how the times have changed!

Glad you got Betty up and running!

Yea on the new low!!!!!!!!!! You really are maintaining well!!!!!!

HI NIC/TRIG- !!!!!!!!

I gotta plug in this computer speaking is tech- back later