View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Dec-06-20, 04:41

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Hope you all find your way to this new thread with no problems. I think I sent the link correctly. I screwed up with the title..It should have been #5 instead of #6, but can't figure out how to change it.....maybe skipping a # will bring us luck EDITED: Thanks to Moderator Kristine, our # has been corrected.

Gabby decided to get me up at 5AM, so here I am. DH is finally having a day to sleep in a bit after a week of getting up early to go hunting. I suppose he'll be back to that tomorrow. Sigh.

All you girls talking about the series you watch on Netflix or Hulu or whatever makes me think I should jump in to that. I do have Amazon Prime video...I guess I should just use that since it's free with my membership. We don't have a smart tv, so I'd be watching it on my little Chromebook while DH watches whatever on the TV. Not a problem really. I put on the Bose headphones and am not bothered by what he has on.

Nic....glad to hear that DS22 is doing fairly well. Sure hope his symptoms stay mild. It sounds like you're doing the caring Mom thing just right while keeping everyone safely spaced.

-------

Nothing happening here today. I really should get out for a walk at some point. I did so well last week, but now that it's in the 30's with wind, I'm becoming a wimp!

I'll check back in later.