#6   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-02, 11:24
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

Heather...

I have been there too, although I caught myself at a gain of 30 pounds and not the whole 92 that I originally lost. It seems impossible that we can return to that misery after seeing the success...but it really brings to light that it's not just about food for most of us.

I haven't written in my journal for a while...but will start again this week. I've finally managed to stay true to my plan and get a good 10 pounds off. I'm bound and determined, so if you want to buddy up and check in every day... I'm READY!!

You can't ever have TOO MUCH SUPPORT!!

Yes, go start a journal...log in your starting date, your weight and measurements if possible...what you're eating, etc. I'll do the same with a brand new start date!!

WE CAN GET A GREAT HEADSTART FOR THE HOLIDAYS!! Just by checking in to support you, you will be my support, and vice versa!That seems to be the key....accountability!

(I have a treadmill, do you? Maybe some free weights at home?)

Write and tell me what your food list is for the day! I'm off to eat a mushroom and cheese crustless quiche I made ahead of time...it's yummy and holds me for hours.

Good luck...Check in later!