#14   ^
Old Sun, Feb-18-07, 21:19

Plan: Atkins-ish
Stats: 168/128/115 Female 5 feet 0 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal
I don't have any special recipes, but the following is what I eat: In the mornings I will usually make scrambled eggs with ham or have an omelet with cheese. I keep pre-cooked bacon and sausage in the fridge too, it's so convenient. For lunch I usually grill some chicken and either make myself a "lettuce burger" with cheese, tomato, jalapenos, and mayo or just eat the chicken in a salad. Sirloin steak with grilled unions is awesome for dinner. I also keep frozen chicken wings in the freezer and low carb popsicles.

That's most of what I cook. If I want some coffee, I usually get an Iced Americano from Starbucks and add a little half and half and 2 packets of splenda. It's the best. If I want fast food, I usually get a double-double protein style from In-N-Out. Peanuts are also a good snack. What do all of you eat?

Last time I started Atkins, in November, I wasn't really serious about it. I just restarted induction a few days ago, and I'm having a big salad and a large omelet everyday. I put hard-boiled eggs, 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing, and some kind of meat on it (pepperoni, chicken, steak, bacon). For my omelets I use three eggs, 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 ounce of cheese, and mushrooms or meat as a filler. I snack on hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and bacon in between meals. For my third meal, I usually have some kind of meat, like steak. Yum. I do miss my sweets, though. That craving should go away soon, though...I hope.