View Single Post
  #2196   ^
Old Tue, Aug-20-19, 06:36

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

hey guys
MIL is fine, it is her sis that as in the hosp. but they sent her home. raging diabetes put her in there cause she went sick on it and some type of something else going on. but they got her good so far and home she went.

My mom is good. who knows LOL

Nicco same here on kid. Mine was pulling the staying up til 4-5 AM and the sleeping til 3-4 in the afternoon. I stopped that fast LOL drove me nuts. I told her 2 AM tops and that helped and now we are counting back til school in 6 days. Last night was 1AM bed and starting tomorrow she is back to 12, 11, 10 heehee….first few days of school she will be so tired when she gets home and that is good also. Will put her back into good time sleep mode but like you, I hate the super late sleeping times. And I also say let the dog out and she never does it, drives me batty

glad DS is doing well in Amster. Sounds like he will be packed full of activities and have company...cool

crab cakes sound fab!

Lori sounds like your JUDDD is doing well. 1700 is a good up day but keeping it LC is good for you. Glad you are doing good on your down days and 10 down for your trip will be nice goal to have.

enjoy yoga and your morning! and today being your eating day!

Blue, you will miss that pool the minute it shuts down LOL I get like that later in the season. I swim and swim then slow down a bit and then when I close it I want it again and again. So get that.

Hubby is gone for a bit and nursing your grief... I love it!~ enjoy your quiet days!!

HI Jaz and Greg, ya'll post up when you can

all good here
not sure if mom is leaving today or not? will see where the day goes

unpack rv a bit

holding fasting day here. I had some bacon last night cause mom wanted a BLT and then I SO wanted a BLT HAHA but I just filled up on some yummy bacon. still very low kcals so holding tight on that

today is water, broth and hoping for a FULL fast day but with mom around and food around I might have to eat something small later, we shall see.

nice storm last night, cleaned up everything but oh so hot and humid out this morning

other than that stuff nothing much doing.

oh told kid I would buy a good match to her dresser and she said nope, wait til Oct to see if the matching nightstand is available from wayfair and buy it. I said fine.....whatever....at this point I am done, over, who cares HA

off I go to see what the day brings