View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Sat, Jun-21-03, 09:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/141.2/115 Female 5' 2"
BF:Not A Clue!!
Progress: 44%

Voo!!

ROTFLMAO!!! I could certainly relate to standing at the sink eating the cheescake out of the bowl!!!!!! What a hoot!! I'm on this diet w/ my DH and we've been at each other's throats! He tries to blame it on PMS then he remembers he can't do that anymore since I had a hysterectomy 4 yrs. ago! I swear, tho, sometimes I have *phantom PMS*!!! I went off my HRT's so I've had a tough go of it these past three weeks! Yikes! I actually feel sorry for my hubby!

My dogs have gone running from the room when I get into one of my "moments" cuz they've never seen this side of me before and one of them is 11 yrs. old!!!

Hey, I'd like that recipe for the crustless cheesecake!! Yummm!!

BTW, Baskins Robbins makes a hard candy that's make with Splenda that I keep handy when I have one of those moments when I'm in the car or something! It keeps me from swinging into the nearest Dairy Queen and scarfing down a Blizzard!!! I found them at Wal-Mart and they're quite tasty!! It hasn't seemed to affected my weight loss since I don't eat them everyday.....just for emergencies!!!!