View Single Post
  #112   ^
Old Sat, Sep-27-14, 08:04

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Awww JAnn, don't despair!! Best thing to do is now go out and buy yourself a gorgeous new lacy bra, one that is a little smaller, and work towards it! Splurge a little. You deserve it! And it'll give you something to look forward to. :-)

CallMeAnn, I don't trust myself with a tape measure either. I am never sure if I'm doing it right, so I don't use one. I just try to go by the size of the jeans I buy. Buying and wearing jeans now, after nearly 2 decades of NOT wearing any, is amazing! I used to wear nothing but loose black elastic types of slacks, black, slacks. SLACKS. Just the word, ughh! Slacks! Now I am the proud owner of denim JEANS! Oh God, how great it is to wear JEANS!! With a REAL BUTTON and ZIPPER! LOL!!

Werebear climbed a mountain! OMG, that is wonderful! I wish we had a mountain here in north Florida, haha, that would be really strange, but it would mean we had cool weather up at the top and trust me, I'd be up there!!

Khrussva, I get up early now too. I don't know if it's the WOE though. I have always been one to want to get up earlier in the fall/winter time. Just so I can soak up the cooler weather. It's so darn hot here in Florida. I love to get up early, get my coffee, and get online with my office window open. Just like this morning! It's 72 out, NICE for Florida!

You know, they food industry, sure made breakfast so easy to go overboard on. All of those pretty candy colored donuts and muffins.....pop tarts and cereals. They made it so easy for us to just wake up, and you know how long it takes to 'get going' in the a.m., right? I for one, and NOT in the mood to cook first thing! To grab some muffins or donuts was a simple quick fix for having some food first thing. I'm glad I don't eat like that anymore. I sometimes miss it, but mentally, I don't. Best thing for breakfast to me? Dinner leftovers!! Who says you've gotta have eggs and bacon for breakfast, hahah? In fact, this a.m. I have some chicken curry leftover that I am going to eat. I must have an iron stomach to be able to 'stomach' curry for breakfast, hahahah!!

Have a great day everyone!

Oh yeah, forgot--this IS a NSV post-- I nearly forgot: latest NSV is being able to bend over to paint my toenails! As many of you know, I am legally blind, so 'seeing' what I'm doing has always been a challenge. My husband used to paint them for me. But now I can bend over enough to do it myself. In fact, I can even get my right leg up and onto my left knee and bend my foot with the help of my hand enough so I can really see what I'm doing. Not as flexible with the left side yet, to do it this way, but I'm working on it. Meanwhile, I can sit at my desk and bend down and do it this way, even if I slather a lot of paint on my skin, it'll come off soon enough after a nice shower! And then my toes look FABULOUS!! It's a pretty big victory for a woman to have pretty toes, ya know!!