View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-02, 16:15

Plan: My Own
Stats: 333/215/160 Female 64cm
BF:
Progress: 68%

My my it's amazing what the odd hunk wil do for us isn't it!!

I knew it would flush Ela out -- and how does that Atkid always know when we are talking about him ????? It's always SOOOO nice to see him....isn't it????

Jude, Lori Jo and Carol CA glad to see y'all here too!! Just gotta flatter that Atkid so he keeps returning!!

Carol sounds like you are getting very orgainised - well done!! (not so much of the 'old' stuff thanks) Those supplements 'll keep you going!!!

Ela - I'll give your goals the KISS too!!! Let's end the trend of failure shall we and surge forward with success!! All of us.

Lori Jo - Christmas Chocolate hmmm!!! isn't it a shame that chocolate makes you feel so good (for about 10 seconds) then I get either the guilts or an awful taste in my mouth and then the carbeffect - tired lethargic etc. Little squares of devil food!!!!
Have a good New Year!

Carol CA - So glad to have you aboard - I can see youare going to fit in really well around here - your goals look great! just a bit worried about the 'sufficient water' goal - let me know how it goes and I love your little poem and of course hunks are always welcome eye candy!!. You go girl!!! I'll have to avisit your journal too and have a laugh.

and Jude - I'm rooting for you girl

Now me!!

Well I decided to weigh myself yesterday (haven't popped on those scales since well before Christmas -- and I got EEEEEE on my digital scales -- not a good sign - that is an error overweight message. So I guess I'll know I have lost when it acatually gives me a weight - sad very sad!!!

I didn't drink enough ater yesterday so my mini goal is to drink more today

Hmmmm Anyway Food
A lamb chop for brekkie (cut off all the fat) 2 glasses of water

Now you chocoholics -- can't you get some sugar free chocolate for emergencies???? When I am in 'full swingn' I don't look twice at chocolate but in thefirst few fragile days/weeks if someone else is eatig it - I want some!!! or if an add comes onTV - I want some. I confess I had 1 yes only 1 small square of it last night.

Bye for now you losers!!!