View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Aug-19-05, 06:19
LC Bridezilla

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 122/99/105 Female 62 inches
BF:Who/Cares
Progress: 135%

Bravo, Woo! I find that we maintainers are not "part of the club" sometimes. If we had to restrict something in the first place to lose weight, why wouldn't we still have the same struggles to keep off the weight?

I admit that, once I started LCing, I had some trouble keeping weight on, but I have found that sticking to lifting instead of cardio solved that problem. So now I'm in true maintenance where I have to keep watch lest I gain more back.

Why is it that we are considered vain and obsessive when we have hypoglycemic issues and couldn't eat that way ever again no matter what weight we are? Indulging in the occasional treat wreaks havoc with my system and I am terrified of developing further problems, so each "treat" comes with terrible guilt and anxiety attack driven fear.

This will always be a struggle for me. Knowing that I can ease up on the LC thing once in awhile would be fine if I wasn't sick...but I am so I have to watch. Obsessive? About my health...HELL YES I AM!

Keep up the good work, Woo. You know what works for you and have a complete understanding of how your body works. I applaud you.