Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2217   ^
Old Sat, Aug-24-19, 03:52

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

ok new post to continue cause the site went with an error 524 code and who knows but my post made it, if I lost that I was gonna be ticked big time LOL

she loved the black forces. of course the white caught her eye also. So we got the black and then I said to the clerk, OK, get us a pair of white ones and let her try those on.....they fit. We got both. $100 each....so $214 and done with sneakers.
She was thrilled beyond thrilled I got both colors for her. Black for some outfits, white for others. They are good looking sneaks but feel like a military boot. I mean they are stout and heavy and BIG sole on them, she is now taller than me in these sneakers LOL she loves that, they got a huge high sole and seem like she is wearing high heels or something to make her taller....she thought it was cool

but the mall. wow. Hubby wanted food court. OMG was all we could say....ugh....and the food court was SO sad. 2 little ugly like no food Chinese places and a Southern Flavor fried old, dried out chicken place.

we didn't eat...hubby got Chinese LOL
kid and me sat and waited while he finished and then off we went home fast.

Sad little mall but had the shoes we wanted. Won't be going back there any time soon

all good here, today is nasty. rainy, misty, dark, cloudy, yukky and foggy out there and just horrible day. no wonder I am in lala land with my head and sinus! can't think good now. didn't sleep well last night with headache. gonna be a long boring day which suits me fine, tv is in my sights, tv and nap I got no energy and don't care

off I go to chill out and try to wake up
great day all