View Single Post
  #2214   ^
Old Fri, Aug-23-19, 16:42

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Howdy all- So sorry to be MIA!!!!!!-

NIC you KILLED me with the statement " had to go back and make sure it was FRIDAY"- No offense but dear god I was envious!!!!!!- I have been counting DOWN the days!!!!!!! Truly- You are blessed! - I love ya sister, just a really rough week- it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya on the MAN/HUSBAND- not getting a schedule. Mine used to do the same....... I would ne talking about schedules, and this and that and get " yup, hummmm, ok....... sounds good"........- didn't hear a frekin word I said!!!! Feel ya- thankfully it did work out, but annoying as hell I know!!!

How is your class going? Are you excited about your projects????

TRIG- a bit behind in my post to you!!!! Love the eye rolling between you and the daughter regarding the hubby NEED TO EAT!!!- I get that! I think it is so much easier being single and not having to deal with someone else food issues. I have enough of my own!!!
Speaking of food and such- serious coffee catered to your kiddo first class?????????? WHATTTTTTTTT???????- OMG- I would have been in 7th heaven if that was my high school. We were not even aloud water bottles. Boy have times changed!!!!! - So glad she is excited about her new start!!!!!!!
She is ready! - ARE YOU????!?!?!?
New chapter!!!! Hey lets plan a day to meet half way may last Sept.

How is your momma doing?

Blue- honey I am right there with you!!!!! ROUGH rough week. I did however think of you this afternoon. I had a few minutes and stopped by the upscale thrift store to find a few treasures! I found a couple too!!!!!!!
Got a brand new BEAUTIFUL autumn linen table clothe made in France- for....... wait for it...... wait.......... 3 dollars! It is beautiful! Still had $$$$$ on it and never used. Also bought a Pampered chef Trivet in a brushed bronze for 1.00- and finished off my BIG shop with a picture of trees- in a monochrome large couch canvas half price at 4 dollars. Took my treasures and ran!!!!

I saw a few other things that would be cool to have- but my place if filling up fast. I am highly considering putting the doll house on the market April 1- of next year. If things continue and the market doesn't crash I will walk away with a min- of 50,000 profit I can use as a down payment for my next place, a bit bigger. This area is EXPLODING and 50K in 2 year is a pretty ROI!!!!!!!- plus I have enjoyed it here. I am feeling a bit cramped now though. Just a tad BIGGER- but hey I might just hang on. It would give me a change though to reinvest and keep increasing my ROI- depending on where I buy- and by the time I really need it have a nest egg. I started late so need to be fairly aggressive in it.

Hey it's FRIDAY- time to wind down!!! You doing anything this weekend???- See below- I know you would be here!!!!

Lori- Thanks for holding down the fort!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
So cool that Green Leaf is still as exciting for you!
How was your massage?!?!?!?
You lucky lady to kick back and start your weekend early!!!!!!

I am still in awe how fast your NYC trip went!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I am now on Jaz ISLAND time only here at home! I am not even going to talk about my week- Left that baggage at the door, by 4- made up for working until 9 last night. Done with last week!!!

I will say I looked at my schedule today and my heart sunk. However all 3 of my members cancelled for various reasons and I had a light day to catch up and go get an oil change, car wash, and do some laundry and some light grocery shopping.I even stopped at the high end thrift shop- (see Blue's personal)- got a few treasures and spent HIGH dollars! YEA!!!!!- LIGHT DAY-

My date cancelled- no reason given. Ya know- I am way ok with it. I am so tired anyway I would not make a great date. Friday nights are my total crash and burn night where I just like to kick back and veg out with wine and Netflix after a horrid week. Then I am ready for the weekend! So all good.

BLUE- I FINALLY get to pull out the MORTICIA in me for the first time in almost 2 months. They are saying that it will fall below 90 degree for the first time in 29 days and be stormy all weekend!!!!- We have not had a cooler / stormy weekend for almost 2 months.
I am ready for a dark and STORMY and COOLER!!!!!!!!- My Morticia is needing to scratch that itch with the fall winds of change and dark and stormy! I am excited about cooler weather. I have been so over heated and plum exhausted from being out in this weather for 2 months- I am OVER it.
COME to me AUTUM- even the trees are tired. I agree with NIC- the grass and trees are a dull fading green. No vibrancy but tired under the hot dog days of heat day after day!

I need to do some deep cleaning tomorrow! - Good day for it!!!-
OK- ALL that SMELL is back in my FRIDGE?????? it is driving me BATTY? I can't figure it out. It is def- INSIDE the fridge. I even dumped the ice cubes- I truly need to WASH everything. It is obviously a something I can't see but sure smell. It is the smell of rotten. I truly have pitched most everything and replaced. But it STILL smells!!!!!- ICK!!!!!-

Oh and let me tell you about the DUST balls in my house! I can tell you the weather is changing. How do I know this?????? Bella heads 2 times a year. Once in spring for summer coat, and again late summer for winter coat.
She sat in my lap yesterday and demanded her pet time. I was wearing a FUR coat when she got up!!!!-
I know I am so weird for loving my fur baby so much. I will get another pooch here real soon when I know my situation with work.

Speak of- I interviewed for another position and have a follow up with the person who will will be the decision maker. It would be 2 steps up for a manager over a case management dept her in Atlanta- yes for same company.

The recruiter contacted me- and said I was a 100% match for what she was looking for. We had a wonderful conversation yesterday and little did I know she was interviewing me until it was over!

WOE- SIGHHHHHHHHHH......... My carbs are creeping up and up and up. today I hauled in about 50. Still I know low in the Scope of things but for me- tooooooooooo high!!!!
Ever since I got sick a couple weeks ago and ate off plan it has been hard to go totally back on plan. I am adding a tiny bit of this and that- higher carb veggies. Beans, potato, rice, not alot- not hog wilder. I am up 5 pounds in 3 weeks.

Need to turn this around. You know once you add crap- you get a "taste' for it- then it sucks to withdrawal again.

That is where I am at. -

Blue- I want to talk about something we touched on BEFORE Charleston. You mentioned an inspiration board. What is that and how do I get one???? Is it an app? A real board?

Tomorrow is - TRIG are ya ready for this???? Bra shopping. I am in serious need of new bras'. The one I have are older than dirt and hurt and dig, and falling apart. I also Am breaking out in a bad break out on my face due to cheap makeup.Back to Bare Minerals I go. That worked for me! Then I though I could save a few $$$ and now My face is paying the price!! I will be shopping some tomorrow!!! Rain and all. Ok with it- less people in the mall.

OK all- I am off to pour some wine and plus into Netflix- NITE

XOXOXOX- you all