View Single Post
  #2212   ^
Old Fri, Aug-23-19, 07:04

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

WOW.....everyone so busy today and I'm a slug! This is the only day this week that I don't have an appointment of some kind. Feels kind of good.

Trig....good luck on finding the Forces. If I remember the teen years correctly, she will be like a bear with a sore a$$ if you can't get the right ones. Fingers crossed for you.

You have your hands full with a hubby that likes to eat out so much. You seem to handle it well for the most part. I'm afraid I would cave and just eat everything.

Nic....good luck in your search for a place for the ILs. Annapolis is a beautiful place...love it there. Then you're off to work for the afternoon? You are a busy girl today.

Man....that schedule your DS is expected to keep up with in Europe is wild! They are just starting their evening at a time when I'd be ready for bed! I'm sure he'll adjust. Are you going to practice being active at 3AM so you'll be ready to rock when you visit?

Blue & Jaz....sounds like you're both having a crazy week. Hope you have a calmer weekend to look forward to so you can decompress.

I have no special plans for today. I think I'll run an errand or 2 later, but nothing pressing. No dinner prep tonight as DH is going to the first high school football game of the season with DS & DGS. I was invited, but declined. I'll just enjoy a quiet evening here in my nest. He'll grab something to eat at the game with DS.

We had a good Green Chef meal last night. It was paprika crusted Barramundi which is a mild fish. It was quite good. I have another meal that is barbecue chicken burgers. Not sure DH will be thrilled with that, so I may make it tonight and eat 1 of the burgers. Today is a low calorie day for me, so if I eat nothing all day, I should be ok eating the chicken burger tonight.

Have a great weekend all!