#14   ^
Old Mon, Feb-08-10, 10:40

Plan: Classic Atkins
Stats: 275/272/165 Male 180cm
BF:
Progress: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kd did
Maybe I am looking at the wrong data, but according to the Lindt website the carb count for an entire bar of 99% Cocoa shows Total Carb 13g with Fiber 6g.

I found where you saw that. On the Lindt USA site. Even if they subtracted the carbs - it doesn't add up to my Label. I fired off an email to the company asking if they have a detailed nutritional breakdown, and if its a different product then what is in the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCFletcher
The bar on the website with 1g carbs seems to be a 50g bar which is a very small one.

Its half the size of the normal bar (100g). They have a it packaged differently. The chocolate is thinner, and the squares are smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball
I used to hate dark chocolate, but now I think the 85% bar is delicious. You just have to get into the habit.

I wish I could find a place that sells the 90% or 99% bar.

Up here in Canada, I can get the 90% at all major supermarkets (including Safeway). The lowest price / best selection is actually at a store called London Drugs which is kind of like a K-mart. You can also go to their website and use the locator - but the actual Lindt stores here in Canada are nowhere close .. you may have better luck.