Old Sun, Feb-10-02, 00:57
Registered Member

Plan: Low carb floundering; deciding which plan
Stats: 241/229.5/133
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default Re: Sugar Busters

Jo Ann,

Yes! Sugar Busters works. The first time I did SB, I started at 241 pounds and was down 30 pounds in three months. What I don't like about it is not being able to eat some of the foods I REALLY love (the quesadillas at Rancho Grande and the fried catfish and green tomato pickles at Vernon's!). Also, as I've said, I love to cook for my family and friends. I don't want to know I can never have homemade cheesecake or mashed potatoes again. And with SB, that's the deal. It's unrealistic for me to even DREAM I could maintain that. But, yes, to answer your question, the weight will come off if you follow the SB plan as written. And your energy levels will increase, too. I had more energy on SB, but was tense and cranky alot of the time. Of course, my friends say it's just my bad temperment and type A personality! I actually managed to stay on SB last summer on vacation. Can't remember how...

I am starting fresh again in the morning with the CALP plan. Here we go again. Wish me luck. Luck to you, too!

Later,
XXX
Hes