Old Sun, Jan-30-11, 16:56
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by delilah
Thank you, Judy! Wow! It helps to have someone else's eyes on it. I love how supportive everyone is

The bit I get stuck with is time. 10-hour days and this past week was kinda nuts with work (launching a major project and I was with my consultant for a few days. Lunch breaks are hard to do sometimes in my office), and so I wolf down whatever convenience foods I can grab at the time - lunch meats, string cheese, eggs (if I have them hard boiled already), celery. Trying to steer clear of relying on nuts, since I recall stalling on them before. But I'll just have to try harder to make sure I've got plenty of pre-prepared foods on-hand for the week.

Time is an issue for me too. I pre-cook big amounts of foods and store them in 3 cup containers in the freezer. I can whip up a very fast meal with those frozen foods.
I made beef goulash last week, chicken/eggplant tikka stew before that. Today it s big pot of chili!!
I also cook up about 2 lbs of chicken breast every 10 days to 2 weeks and eat off that when in a rush. I love my chicken breasts and if you need to know how I cook them, just ask!!
Planning these things out will help you alot!