Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2380   ^
Old Sun, Sep-15-19, 09:26

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

LORI- - I what You tube did you listen too? I listen to those ALL the time! What day are you leaving?
YOU cracked me up when you wrote you wished it would WARM UP!!!HAHAHA- Hop on highway 75 and drive south about 350 miles, and you will be sweating your drawers off!!!
Hopefully though your beach time will be awesome!!!!

NIC- - Awhhh- that is sweet your friend gave you your space complete with a kitchenette and your private bathroom! You will have fun. Are you going anywhere during the girls weekend? Is this another gal pal you met on line? Funny how that works!
Just look at LORI and her England house experience!

TRIG-
- Of course I am watching you the closest to see how this plan is working for you! You and I have the one foot on the line for carb sensitive bodies! Can't tolerate them!
Plus- Like you I would EAT right though a gastric sleeve the day I got out of the hospital.
It does happen in the BRAIN!!!! - yes there are other factors- illness, stress, ect..... but the most important place and perseverance is in our minds!
You are right- I never EVER thought I would be fat AGAIN!!!!- Being thin truly is an amazing feeling. I want it again.

So you are venturing out to the mall. Share what you get! She doesn't shop on line like you do?

BLUE- - I hate to have you gone so long and suffering a 2 punch. I have visions of you curled up with boxes of Kleenex and a red nose and coughing your head off! XOXOXOXOXO- feel better.

KMOM- - it was awesome to "see" you again. Have you been reading along for a bit? Long enough I gather to put into place a 7 pound LOSS- Very good!!!!!
Glad to see you back!
-----------------------------------------------
Hey Ladies!!!!- I am going UP in pounds and you ALL are going down! Hummmmmmmmm!!!!!
I am happy for you and can hear the hard work and joy to get that kick start.

I am a bit envious - in a good way. Makes me want to get on that band wagon too. I just don't think it is structured enough. Right now for me- everything in my life seems to be spinning and that includes the WOE and my weight is up close to 7 pounds in the last couple months. There is no more loss- inch up and up and up. I FEEL it too!!! That is the clincher. Shorts I was able to wear at the beginning of summer I can't button.

I really think I am am eating better than most people. I am a clean eater- but the tummy troubles on and off have tossed a monkey wrench into everything. I also know 100% that stress is the core of all of this. I literally can trace back to my job change. I am thinking all of this is taking a toll on me and not my worth health anymore.

The thing is- I need to start interviewing and have nothing to wear!
I need that kick start and then I could take it from there.

After reading TRIG's post- I dunno......... I am re thinking the frozen meal deal. I am about taste as well.
I NEED to really give this thought today!!!! I have not shopped yet! Yesterday was a salad bar day.
I feel good about yesterday's eating though.

Slept 11.5 hours last night- so exhausted. I wonder how truck drivers do it. They drive every day sometimes 12 hour days EVERYDAY? I am driving 4-5 hours everyday and seeing patients 5 days a week plus charting.

Yesterday was 4 hours of driving as well- and the littles. Two games of Candy Land and book after book after book and lap time did me in!!! Enough of me- I am tired of thinking about all of it.

I am taking 4 days off the 2nd week of Nov. 2 days on each side of a weekend! I also might put a day in Oct somewhere on a Fri. Then I am taking a the week of Christmas off. That will use up all my time off if I make it that long!
But it gives me something to look forward to!

TODAY: I am staying home for the most part. I haven't done laundry for the week yet- need clothes for next week. Sheets and towels- about 3 loads. I slept in until 9:30 and it is now 10:30- slow moving morning and enjoying my coffee. Turned off my phone so I can just enjoy quiet time!

I have to shop for meals today. I have no idea what to eat. I am thinking I will just buy for today and tomorrow, PERIOD.
I am thinking a piece of fish, or crab cakes and green beans, or salad.
I don't mind my kitchen. It is relaxing to me to cook. I just cook so much - again I have talked about wasting too much. Which is why I am thinking a 2 day shop only. And then take it 2 days at a time.

Heat is still here and we are all heat weary. A "cold front" will PLUNGE our temps to 88-89 for a couple days, then the heat is expected back! - WHOOT 89- Hottest summer of my lifetime- and longest!!!!

Besides laundry and a FAST trip to grocery- hair in pony tail on top of my head- no makeup, and my leggings with a comfy top. Remember those "loud" leggings? YUP- my skull pants, like them. Like wearing nothing. However they leave nothing to the imagination!

PS- Bella back leg is better. It was a wrong "landing" that left her limping for 2 days- but all good now.

Have a good one. First laundry spinning, dishing going in washer, and shopping list in process. I might actually email mail in my order so I don't even have to go in. Less temptation to buy more. They do that ya know. Krogers has curbside service. No temptation to waste and impulse buy.
Pull in and they put it in back of your car, and you drive away.

Gotta go! Figure this out