Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2378   ^
Old Sun, Sep-15-19, 06:33

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz- You sound worn out, Girlie. Hope you got lots of good rest! Little kids plus a road trip there and back will take a toll!

Lori- I think your Up days plan coming back is a good idea. Seems like between the group and also reading the book, that keeping things too low calorie for too long does actually backfire. I do see people doing that but I don't think it is good for their bodies or for their metabolism.

Plus, I do not want my hair to fall out again, nor to be cold all the time! lol

•••••

Dh and I did go to see Brittany Ran a Marathon yesterday. It was not very good, in our opinion. We stopped in at BWW first and indulged in a shared order of cheese curds, which is my most favorite appetizer of all appetizers. It is the holy grail of salty snacks! I don't use the dressing nor did I eat all my half but dang is it delicious! So that, a breakfast of a single serving of slow cooked oatmeal and a slice and a half of bacon, a kids' portion of popcorn, a few raisinets from his box and an icee rounded out my quite naughty day. That being said, I didn't eat anything more from like 3:30 on and started eating yesterday around 10, so I guess that helps a little bit. Not a day long feast or anything!

Weighed in at minus .2 today for 3.8 down on Day 12. Today will be my last day before I go out of town and I'm doing about an 800 calorie day. I have two frozen meals picked out for the day that are higher calorie than I would normally have- around 300 each- along with half a large apple and coffee. That will be my day. Even though it is a football day and I wanted an Up day, I feel like I also want to clean things up from yesterday and go into Monday feeling a bit cleansed.

Heading out Monday so I will start to get packed up tonight.

GO RAVENS!!