View Single Post
  #2377   ^
Old Sun, Sep-15-19, 05:53

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up and ready for my diet day. It may be a bit of a struggle since I did myself no favors with my eating yesterday. I will not list all the "things" that I shoved down my neck, but it was nothing of substance. Not a lot of any one thing, just a bunch of stuff. Sigh....

Yesterday was rainy, dreary and cool. I ran a few errands, but other than that, I stayed in. Today is starting a bit foggy, but I'm hoping the sun comes out and it warms up just a bit. I really need to get out for a walk today.

I have clothes laid out for my trip, but have to check the weather forecast again to see if I have to make any adjustments before packing. I'm anxious to go.....just need a change of scenery.

Jaz.....I'm sure you were a tired girl after spending the day with the grands. Those littles can wear you out! Did they take a nap for you? What do you have on the go for today?

Trig...I laughed about your frozen meal experience. Like you, I would not be able to handle the "beef" gristle stuff. Makes me cringe just reading about it. You cooking stuff ahead of time in preparation for diet days is a great idea. I've been relying on eggs, but I know I'll get sick of them before long.

Nic...Hope you have a great time at your girl's weekend. How nice that they have given you a whole floor to yourself! You may need some time alone from time to time.

I hope your Mom manages to locate the car title. Not having it will sure add a bit of a snafu to the transaction.

Blue....thinking about you and wondering how you're feeling. A sinus infection on top of the flu bug....what a gut punch. Check in when you can.

KMom...hope you check in again soon and let us know how you're doing.

My plan for the day is to do a fat fast until having a couple eggs for dinner tonight. I'll wait until Noon to have some MCT oil in a cup of coffee. I need to remember to drink extra water today too.

I think when I get home from vacation, I'm going to have to track a few up days to make sure I'm eating enough. I know it sounds weird, but if I let this become just another low calorie diet, it will backfire on me. I watched a great YouTube video the other day about the difference between fasting and the old standard low calorie diet and why and how the body simply adjusts your metabolism when you eat low calorie for an extended time. The video was by a holistic Dr. and very interesting. I may go watch it again today for some inspiration.

Ok gang....make it a good Sunday!