Found a protein beverage powder today at the Real Canadian Wholesale Club:

No sugar or aspartame but is sweetened w/ Splenda

per 30g scoop:
111 Cal
23g protein
1.3g fat
1.8g carbs

And is to be mixed w/ water or juice.

Problem is, I HATE it. I guess I should have paid more attention to the fact it said protein "BEVERAGE" not protein shake. I bought the orange-vanilla flavour. It is waaaaaay too sweet for me. But I have to use it because I paid $ for it and I am not wasting it. Thirty portions per package. Sigh. 2 down, 28 to go . . .

I really like the SlimDown I am also using right now but it is meant to be mixed w/ milk or juice. I mix it with half and half cream and I do need to put some AS in it (10 drops of Sugar twin & 1/2 pkt splenda per shake) because it has absolutely no carbs at all. It tastes like a shake and has the consistency of a shake.

per 30g scoop: (Of course, this is before mixing w/ milk or juice)
114 Cal
27g protein
0.8g fat
0 carbs

The point in me sharing all this is that I am trying to find another kind of protein powder that I can just mix w/ water for the times I am away from home and a blender. Something that comes out as a shake consistency and isn't overly sweet. Can someone tell me--is Whey Gourmet a "beverage" or a "Shake" when mixed? Most of you really like it but I am reluctant to make such a huge purchase w/o knowing if I will like it or not.

Any input appreciated.
Thanks,
Bobbie