Plan:
Stats: 95/95/95 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkuna3
hello. i'm 16, and am 5'3" and 95 lb.
to loose weight, try to eat about 1200 cal a day, mostly from fruits [berries are low cal] and vegetables. try to keep the fats, meats and fatty cheses or creams to a minimum. you may be doing low-carb, but that doesn't mean eat poorly.

lean meats, such as shrimp, salmon, or boneless skinless chicken breast are best if you eat meat. [i don't.]

if you can make atleast 800 of your calories from vegetables and fruit, and nuts, then you're in good shape.

good luck! hope you reach your goal.

please please please do me a FAVOR and DONT GET DOWN TO 85 pounds!!! You will REGRET IT BIG TIME!!!
I got down to 77 pounds and I basically couldnt move but forced myself to work out b/c I thought I was so fat!! Common!!! You are even a little too skinny for your height...not by much though, I mean I am 5'2 and weigh 95 pounds now...so you should be like 99-101 or something! BUt hey, if your happy with the way you are thats great, just please dont go down to 85 because its not healthy! When I did I adopted, not ONLY HORRIBLE blood counts but, osteoperosis and hair LOSS ohh man the hair loss!!! And if you have nice thick hair, YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE THATS!!! what sort of diet are you on anyway?
Gigi--JUst trying to help! sorry if I annoyed you!