Old Sun, Apr-25-21, 04:35

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg
Okay...my numbers for week one of the challenge -

Wt from 223.8 to 218.6, a loss of 5.2 lbs....unbelievable!!!!
Waist from 43.7 to 42.1, a loss of 1.6 inches
Fat increased from 55.3% to 55.7%...it's a BIA type, new recently...sad to see that increase...

But hey, I'm losing like I've NEVER done before. Still waiting for the new target number on the app. The spreadsheet says it should now be 96, down from 98. Guess maybe with the time change it's not ready to calculate it?

So, now on to week 2 and to kick some more of me to the curb...lol.

How'd everyone else do?

d

Congratulations! It's magic I paid $18 for my Renpho scale and do not expect much from it. Almost all numbers are based off a not terribly credible hydration status. If you look at the Body Water Trend, Body Fat and Weight goes down when water goes up. Yesterday my Body Fat % went down .2, when water went up .1.

But Ta-Da...the Renpho scale also slipped below 160!!! I am at the lowest weight since I can’t even remember...many many years. Lower than with LowCarb. Two pounds for this week, 30 from start. Now of course, I want to see where this takes me.

Watch out Thud, you easily post below trigger BG and that app will start cranking it down. Trigger is a 7 day average of pre-meal readings, so it should start moving now. Be glad they added the .5% max to the drop...in January the trigger was galloping down for some people.