#12   ^
Old Tue, Jun-30-09, 22:59

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAnn
I need to go back and read her book as I am being treated for adrenal fatigue and I have a real problem with low energy, even with treatment.

Have you tried magnesium, it has helped me greatly with my energy and I also suffer adrenal insufficiency. Oddly enough I started eating a banana a day and that has really helped and I'm sleeping better at night because I have enough energy to do some exercise... I was taking all of the supplements and that wasn't helping...

When I started eating more carbs and taking the magnesium my sleeping improved...and my thinking and my depression! The problem is I'm trying to figure out how to lose weight and increase my carbs to help the depression at the same time. It is difficult because I'm not losing any weight...but without the banana smoothie for breakfast my energy is in the toilet...even though the magnesium gives me some energy the banana definitely helps more...I'm guessing it is the carb content!

Today I did better with my carb count and was at 83 at the end of the day but she wants 75 so I need to tweak it some more....but I did have some difficulties with deeper depression throughout the day...but I'm wondering if insuliin levels are effecting it as well...

TJ