#6   ^
Old Wed, Feb-17-10, 17:21

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnniMin
Actually you're numbers are pretty close, considering the difference in diet. From everything I've read about vegan diets you'd think your sister's numbers would be a lot lower.

My sister is vegetarian, but not vegan. She does eat eggs, cheese, butter, etc. She is *low fat* compared to most low carbers, but she is not Ornish-low. She does not believe in eating "low fat" or "fat free" products. She will only put half-and-half or cream in her coffee. And while she is about 99% vegetarian her secret vice is ...... *BACON* - though she only eats it a few times a year.

But her diet I would have to say is heavily grain-based, lots of wheat and white flour. She eats a lot of pasta and bread. But she is also pretty much a "from scratch" cook and does not eat a lot of packaged or prepared stuff. She also loves things like cookies - but she is the sort of person who can go to a bakery, buy ONE cookie and eat it, and be totally satisfied. I was never satisfied until I had eaten the entire batch.

She is almost 53 and looks better in a bikini than her 25-year-old daughter, who has thighs like I did at 25, and a bit of a cellulite problem, and a little round belly. My sister's belly is totally flat, she has small, firm and perky breasts, her thighs are smooth and slender. Well, she *does* have varicose veins! Gotta find something there,

P.S. If you look at my "before" picture in my gallery that is my sister in the photo with me. Actually she is also in the "now" picture with me too along with our third sister - who falls sort of in-between us - neither fat nor skinny but basically normal weight (5'8" and about 145 pounds) and has a diet that bounces between 3-4 days low carb, then a few weeks of eating every brownie, cookie, donut, cake and pie in sight, then back to LC for 2-4 days, then back to binging on every sweet carb she can lay her hands on, etc. ad infinitem.