#10   ^
Old Sun, Aug-19-18, 06:49
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Sunday, 19 August 2018

I put this in my journal and thought it was more than appropriate for my "gym log" entry for today:

WOE/WOL Front:
SOSAD = no cravings, no temptations and staying 100% OP every.single.day with my eating and exercising b/c it's my CHOICE.

Totally 💚 that!

And having OCD tendencies really makes it easier as far as Imma concerned!

Whilst I was walking this morning, I was thinking about how totally interesting (and pretty shocking) that I don't add "exercising" as part of my "to-do" list any more than I add "eating" to that list.

Because seriously, if I had told myself 5.5 or 6 years ago I'd be exercising like I am now, I'd have laffed hysterically in my own face, KWIM??

I really have made a 180 in that "mind-set" area of my life. I know that getting my walking and my PPWs or Weight training in early in the morning keeps me from procrastinating about it later in the day. B/c I can procrastinate with the best of 'em!

And what a truly FAB-tastic way to start my day, already energized by my exercising and ready to conquer anything that comes my way, setting a positive spin on my day!

I am forever grateful and thankful that I don't have any aches and pains (YET) that usually plague people of a certain age... Imma not getting older, Imma getting BETTER!

And I truly believe that we find the TIME to do the things we really WANT & need to do!

My life and soul changin' journey continues as I live the DREAM...