View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Mar-10-24, 03:04

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

I see this whole craze as one where they fell for their own marketing.

Youtubers I follow are pushing back against Body Positivity and Diet Culture influencers who are being paid to tell people "food is food" and "don't deprive yourself, that's a restrictive eating disorder" and "start the day with a spinach smoothie and eat what you want!" and other nonsense.

All to normalize the overweight, which comes from Frankenfoods, which is their own creation.

However, a severe snag has developed, as these Influencers are passing away at young ages, from obesity complications. So the public has turned to drugs because they are honestly confused about what to do and the long decades of bad advice that DID lead to this.

How can anyone blame the food pyramid? We've got people now who have great difficulty not eating that way. Between bad digestion, too much fiber, poor gut health, and the metabolic effect of highly processed carbs, these people who grew up thinking this Food Plan of Marketing was "normal." These are the generations who believe in low fat, high fiber, grains are good, and meat is dangerous.

I don't know if we can make much progress until there's as much invested in actual health as there is in the money that can be made from ruining it.