BF:
Progress: 100%

Friday Sept 10 - Low Carb/Calorie Day

Rest Day

Meal #1: Turkey breast, fish oil
Meal #2: Turkey breast, raw almonds
Meal #3: Turkey breast, fish oil
Meal #4: Cottage cheese, peanut butter

Calories: 952 Protein: 97g (42%) Carbs: 11g (5%) Fat: 55g (53%)

Saturday Sept 11 - High Carb/High Calorie Day

Meal #1: Turkey, fish oil, raw almonds
Meal #2: Turkey, sweet potatoes
Meal #3: 5 Rockets

Workout: Shoulders & Lats

Standing Shoulder Dumbbell Press - 12x4/15x4/16.75x4/16.75x4/20x4/20x4/20x4
Pulldowns - 40x4/60x4/65x4/67.5x4/67.5x4/70x4/70x4
2 circuits (30 minutes)

Meal #4: Protein Powder w/ l-glut
Meal #5 (Dinner at the In-Laws): Ribs & steak, perogies w/ FF sour cream, cabbage rolls, rutabaga, cauliflower w/ cheese sauce, cantaloupe, Cinnamon bun, birthday cake, nibbles of junk food

Walk: 20 minutes

OK, my menus have been less than ideal. Friday was really low calorie (with appropriate protein) for 2 reasons. I'd gained some weight from all the food during the week so I wanted to get back to normal before the high carb day started yesterday. Most likely it was water weight, but I'm a bit paranoid.

I didn't follow my high carb day to the tee b/c I had to go to the In-laws for a birthday party last night. So I tried to keep the carbs pretty low, enough to give me a decent workout during the day. I incorporated a TKD pre-workout instead of one of my high carb meals. I knew I couldn't stay on plan last night, but I was going to avoid the desserts. Of course, MIL made cinnamon buns with raisins (just for me) so what the heck was I supposed to do? Once the sugar high hit, there was no stopping me. Anyway, I feel like pooh this morning. I was awake last night with a stomach ache. Appropriate payback for being naughty!

I'm going to try to go for a bike ride this morning to clear my head. I'm also going to keep carbs/calories low today (I think I'm running on enough carbs right now to get me through my workouts) and then I'll be back to normal for tomorrow.