View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Sep-16-16, 13:11
Registered Member

Plan: moderately LC, HF, LP
Stats: 149/143/143 Male 170
BF:
Progress: 100%

I read all the posted links but, if I'm allowed to say that, being lacto-ovo vegetarian makes up no problem at all.
I started experimenting a moderately low carb diet. 80 to 100 grams a day. This is my typical fare, so typical that I have not deviated from it from the beginning, a few days ago. I can only have 2 meals a day.
  • Meal one: this is usually a brunch. Non-sweet fruit (it's peaches now) 300 to 400 grams. One pint (500 grams) of wholefat, unsweetened yogurt. Hazelnuts. No more than 10 grams of 92% or 99% chocolate.
  • Meal two: that's a dinner. Fresh and cooked non-starchy vegetables, dressed with abundant olive oil, apple vinegar and spices, liberal amounts. 2 eggs, 50 grams of cheese (zero carbs cheese). A few nuts. A few olives. Sometimes whipped cream with unseweetened cocoa powder.

Beyond the above, I'll have 2 cups of hot water with unsweetened cocoa powder throughout the day..

The above is an example of moderately low carb (80 t0 100 grams), moderate proteins (50 to 55 grams), moderately hi fat (100 to 120 grams)diet.

If we take away fresh fruit, the above would become a full-fledged low carb diet (about 50 grams carb per day).

I may try that, maybe eating avocados and tomatoes. It's awkward when on the job though.