Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2113   ^
Old Mon, Aug-05-19, 16:02

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Jaz....arm is doing better. I have less pain and more range of motion, although it is far from perfect. I'll have a couple more weeks of twice weekly visits to the chiro and I will go to the massage therapist as long as I feel it's helpful.

Yes, I'm still enjoying Green Chef. I'm making a pork tenderloin tonight. I do modify some of recipes as DH is not a fan of some of the spices. He's more a salt and pepper kind of guy. Sometimes I let the veggies raw for him as he loves to just dip them in ranch dressing. Tonight there was cauliflower & red pepper, so instead of cooking it, I just gave it to him raw. He loved it and easier for me.

Dr. visit went well, and as expected, he freaked about my LDL of 193. He wants to retest in 6 months instead of a year. I told him he can retest, but I WILL NOT take a statin. He said "I know, I know.....there are other things we can do." Whatever. I'm going to do some research to see if there's anything I'm willing to do as far as diet. I think resuming my walking/running will help too.

I got a 45 minute walk in this morning, so started the week off well on that front. Tomorrow morning is Yoga and then the Sport Chiro in the afternoon.

Have a good evening!