#22   ^
Old Fri, Mar-24-06, 05:49
Registered Member

Plan: Nondieting/Moderation
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 3%

Good morning Ann –

Thank you so much for the websites. I’ll check into them and see.

I agree with you totally. It has been extremely beneficial to be able to just find a place to vent! I’m just at the place where I just can’t take this anymore.

It’s funny. I had an absolutely wonderful day yesterday. I consumed no caffeine of any kind – because I just didn’t want any. First day in YEARS I haven’t lived off caffeine.

It’s just so strange……I tell myself I CAN eat whatever I want, and I spend the day choosing very healthy foods. If I tell myself I MUST eat healthy, I spend the day dwelling on the things I can’t eat and overeating.

I woke this morning feeling great – except for that caffeine withdrawal headache. I might have caffeine today….I might not. I was hungry when I got up (belly was growling), so I’m sitting here sipping on just a little rice milk. We’re planning on going out to lunch later today…..a weekly ritual. We’ll most likely go to Panera where I’ll eat probably just ½ a sandwich with maybe some iced green tea and a few chips. I may or may not get a cup of coffee while there.

I suddenly feel like a normal person this morning.

I love this board. The people here are just so wonderful.

I hope we can both start a journal. You’ve seen what happens to me…..I love to write and once I get started….UGH! I write a book! LOL!

Thanks so much for your input…..Teena