Thread: To the Top
View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Oct-18-17, 16:52

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

Hit chest, triceps and legs (deadlift hex bar), step ups and core on Monday, and did shoulders, back, arms, legs (deadlift hex bar) and core on Tuesday. I was actually a little sore in my lats today, which is surprising.

Today I ran. Weather was perfect, and I treated myself to a carb lunch (afghan lamb kabobs, flat bread, rice, chick peas, salad) so I did four miles....in my mind it was 2 miles for Mt Rainier and 2 miles to make up for my very good lunch:-)

I am in that part of this journey where I am indulging on occasion, backed up by consistent daily exercise. I am confident that with exercise and smart eating (which now means mostly low carb meals, no carb snacks, no sugar except an occasional chocolate square) I can hold at around my current weight. For instance, around my afghan kabob meal, I had 2 hard boiled eggs and a cheese stick for breakfast and I will have a chef salad for dinner.

Tomorrow may be a day off from lifting, as my son recovers from his wrestling conditioning. With this weather I may just go for a run, god willing.