Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2295   ^
Old Wed, Sep-04-19, 06:49

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco….not a day off from school cause it is off.....I let her off today for her Dr appt

I hear ya on yours being snarky and off....school kinda put kiddo off cause of lack of sleep here also.....she swears she can handle 11 and get up at 5....yea right....I am forcing a shut down at 10:30.....I start at 10 telling her to get ready for bed and we battle and she whines for 1/2 hr mostly....ugh

you got a short leash to handle, I now got the years to handle it all HAHA

I also miss fat big time on 'diet meals'

so that is why I choose sauces and garlic butter over some very low cal food cause it helps me a lot to get that fatty taste I desire.

I got out some of my old LA Weightloss 'diet low kcal meal plans' I used to eat....omg. But ya know I lost 70 lbs doing it, but I also starved to freaking death.

I think my minds says if I do '500 kcals' one day ONLY and eat well the next day then….I should be able to handle this long term. It is the low diet meals every day that I couldn't handle in life....should be interesting

your food sounds good for yesterday but at 400 kcals....you have an option to eat 100 more don't be skimpy kinda.