View Single Post
  #2294   ^
Old Wed, Sep-04-19, 06:09

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy Ho, neighbors!

Jaz- Sounds like the guy was not a good match. Like you say: NEXT!

So the main takeaway from your meeting with your manager was that you need to work a major holiday? Did she have anything else to say about how things are going?

Blue- Awww, hugs to you and the DH both. I'm so sorry you both got flattened.
DS17 did some shopping at Aldi yesterday and came home with a box of White Castles. He loves them! I think they are good too, frankly.

Chaffle: I have only done the egg and cheese. I already have a waffle iron, one of the big Belgian waffle double ones, and I just have been using it. Not sure that I would do it enough to buy a separate one but that little Dash people are using sure is cute. It is so tiny!

Lori- OMG cleaning your oven at 4:30 in the morning!!! Girl, it is a good thing I met you here first so I could get to like you bc I probably would have written you off with that!

Trig- Probably better for your DH that the first hike was an easy one and then he was well fed, ya know? Ups the chance that he will go again with you!

LOL over him not talking.. that would be me too, probably!

Good luck to your DD on her appointment! I can't believe they already have a day off from school. So they were off Monday, went Tuesday and off Wednesday? Why in the world are they off? Hurricane?

••••••

DS17 is alternating between being sweet and being a snarky little pissant as he adjusts back to school. No doubt he is also staying up too late. Grrrr. This too will pass and if not, one more year!

He does think he will sort of like his photography and videography classes so that's good, anyway, and he said he decided to keep AP Comp Sci. I don't really care either way on that one.

Had my first DD yesterday and it went well! I had a half portion of my collagen coffee about 10:30-12:30, then a can of Progresso Light soup at 1 for around 140 cals- I added a little water to stretch it a bit. At 4:30 I had an LC tuna wrap: 1 tsp ranch dressing on an LC tortilla with iceberg, a couple of slices of tomato and a pouch of smoked tuna fish. That was pretty filling and tasted okay. Around 160 cals for that. Finished off with a 20 calorie diet chai around 5:30. I think I ended up somewhere in the 400s.

No real plan on what to eat today. Probably just low carbing it in general. What I missed the most about a DD was just the lack of fats. Fats will decimate calorie counts in a heartbeat!

Seeing my 'old' CASA family some time today. I guess she just turned 4? Wow! She doesn't have preschool today so I will get to see her. I bet she is a fast talking sassy pants now!

Last hot day for us for a while- it will be around 90 but then the temps look to drop (high of 75 tomorrow) and stay at 70s-low 80s. Yay!