Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2293   ^
Old Wed, Sep-04-19, 05:31

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori I am a 500 kcal day today! Me and you can commiserate on it Luckily I am finding it easy since I kinda got trained a bit on the fasting days I was doing...but for me I find I want to eat earlier in the day....like around 3-4 and that is too early. Once I start to eat I want to eat, so it makes for a long evening in the day I have no food and I get irked on that....so best I hold off til around 6-7 pm to eat.

Don't forget sipping some broth if ya go mad a bit It is super low cal, won't effect your eating day meal time so if ya need it, have it. I find a big cup of beef broth really does hold me so long which is a great thing.

Nicco, DS20 hitting all those places is more than cool in my eyes
It is just a wonderful life adventure! He is so fortunate he is having this in his life....I sure wish I did when younger Just a great way to make a good well rounded adult, seeing other cultures and more! super duper cool

yea I called Ortho place and got a cancellation for 10 this morning, I jumped on it cause it would be a bit to get into that place. Lucky kid has today off....10 is like why bother going to school cause then I just gotta get her, and she probably won't go back in later cause by the time we are done, it is like why bother with the few hrs left....again, lucky kid on this one HAHA

Head in the clouds....had that schedule forever and now it is a surprise...I so get it. My kid to a T I swear I was never as bad as my kid but my mom tells me I was HAHA

Jaz....it seems you do get a lot of cancellations, actually to me that would be a good thing, nothing wrong with a break from work when the patients do it for ya And I wouldn't volunteer for a darn thing either....you are giving your recommended job as hired, keep the rest of this life for you and your time. When a company deserves your extra time and value, then you make that decision to go above and beyond, this company sure doesn't deserve nothing more from ya!!

Woe on the date....yea I need some humor and light heartedness also...he sounds so boring, if he is that bad on a date, can ya imagine down the line what a bore he would be? and ex wife chat is a big red flag after 6 yrs...ugh

Blue, yea the virus just holds on til it wants to leave on its own Best you can do is nothing truly which is a good thing, you are exhausted and need sleep and rest. the hacking while trying to sleep is one of the most miserable parts of being sick like that.....but it will go on its way and you will come out of it ok I am sure sorry you feel cruddy tho….it seems to drag on forever til one morn you wake up in the OK zone!

omg when I go thru frozen in the grocery and I catch an eye on the White Castle frozen burgers I instantly think of you and smile!!!!

Greg, time to post again, I want to know how you are doing, good I bet!!

hey all
got Ortho Dr cancellation for kid today at 10 so I grabbed it.
faster we get there, faster she can get healed up I guess xray and all that today? will see in a bit here on what goes down

Nice thing is kid is out of gym right now and she is loving that mess

Eat day yesterday was good. I had to control me. I kept thinking of what I read....eat whatever ya want on an Eat Day and my mind was on every bit of junk I could think of....pizza and ice cream taking center stage but I didn't go there....I can't.

So hike day was fab.
Nice trails but shorter than I thought I read on the ALL TRAILS report. Only 3.8 miles...I thought 4.8.....omg we walked it SO fast. It wasn't enough ya know. Felt like I had another few big miles in there But nice trail along Silver Creek River. Low hill grades. Paved. Not many people but all those who were there had dogs with them Few bikers came thru but not bad.

Best part....turning a bend there was a big sign near the river. Mining Use with some rules. History about gold in Silver Creek....you can pan for gold but no sluices etc.....omg, metal detector and my pans and I am going back. Darn right I am The fork of the little river coming into the big river was 'not scary' ya know, very open, water seemed clean, didn't look snakey, more open to pan for gold so heck yea I am going back soon and doing it....if I could get a few flakes of gold I am all in....this kinda stuff floats my boat!!!

Sad tho hike went so fast. I need more mt. type climbing trails. This trail held like no challenge but it was a great way to start a hike season for me and hubby. Plus he got his BBQ place.

Judge's BBQ was nice. I got salad bar and chicken tenders. When the appetizer tenders came they were huge....in a tempura type batter so it was very easy to peel off....I cut up 2 monster tenders and put on my salad. The other 3 big ones came home for kid with a side of the homemade chips we ordered for her. Hubby got combo...ribs, pulled pork, smoked chicken, homemade Judge chips (OMG I was crying to eat them but didn't cause it would just be torture to eat one I think) and baked beans and hushpuppies. OMG he said he loved hiking with me if I could make the end of each hike like this

So thru the day I had my chicken and salad, later I had a small handful of peanuts cause I could??? I shouldn't tho LOL and then for dinner I had 2 thin cut pork chops with Cajun seasoning and then I got hungry! yea....so I had 1/2 an Atkins chocolate protein shake and that filled me up enough to make me happy. I have to watch when I eat...more I eat the more I want. I know me, tight control here while I see if a EAT and 500 kcal day will work.

Hubby chatted a bit but dang if he ain't too damn quiet ya know. He said I talk too much, I said he never talks at all....no common ground on this one LOL ugh....but I said your turn to talk and he said he couldn't, he was focusing on breathing!~ huh, he wasn't breathing hard, I think he used it as an excuse cause if he chats hunting I mostly shut him down cause I have 0 interest or he talks mechanics on his ATV....well ya know what, I guess he does have nothing to say to me kinda

Today is 500 kcal day

after Dr appt will run kid to McDs cause it is close by to this place.
I will come home and have my beef broth to hold me.

Dinner will be like 2-3 ounces of sauteed chicken breast
a big handful of broccoli
a 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce to wet it all down
few hits of parm cheese

will come in around 500 and fill me up.......I noticed I am thinking more about 'dieting food' vs. my zero carb. My meats are heavy hitters in kcals but my 'diet meals' like little meat and veg for filler, add some saucy taste and I can control kcals but be delish. So my brain is in 'low kcal diet meals' I used to eat on my old time LA WeightLoss plan...it controlled carbs very tightly so that was good.

nothing much more....off to shower and all that, great day to all