#2292   ^
Old Wed, Sep-04-19, 04:48

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning
BLUE
- ahhhwwwwww- you aren't into sharing the flu with your hubby? OMG at least it isn't the stomach flu- I have severe vomit phobia!!!! I know you feel like crap!!!!!- I'm just glad you are posting a bit! Means you are over the hump and you can only get better right???

When you are that sick calories don't count! LOLOLOL- I will keep fingers crossed that it runs it's course and that is the end of that!
Are you coughing up "junk"? That is when you know it might be time for UC!!!!
Juju your way!!!!!!!

TRIG- speaking of not feeling well. How is the kiddo's knee? Is she liking school? Like you I am finding it "weird" that all weekend she was fine- then school day and boom! Delayed pain I guess!! so what is the plan with that? Did she get an X-ray?
Did you get your hike in?
How did your "down" day go? You were smart to toss in bone broth in the mix- it has protein and does take the edge off!!!!

LORI
- I was wondering where your yoga class was located. I know that Yoga studios are super $$$$. I did HOT yoga a few years ago and HATED it. I guess it didn't help that I jump right into a trained class- thinking how hard can YOGA be? - It is HARD!!!- I didn't know any of the poses! I should have taken a beginners class, but no!!!!
HAHAHAHAH
I know you like it though- it is GREAT for flexibility!!!! I wanna find a You Tube stretching video. I can start with that!

[B]NIC[/
B]- Are you recovered from your BUSY weekend? Everybody should be back to doing their own thing! Nice to have some you time I am sure!! How is your WOE doing? Are you going to try the up/down days?
-----------------------------------------
Sipping my coffee.....My day today will make up for my 'lite" day yesterday. I will be traveling to see 4 patients with an hour travel between them all! URGHHHH- At least it is not raining here! - Sun and still hot even though the hurricane is skirting our coast line.

I feel bad looking at what it did to the Bahamas- total devastation. It is going to be years to put it back! But I know that everyone wants it back! Tourism is huge there! Heard Disney has donated already! Of course the cruise ships would!!!!- It would kill that business!!!
Super sad- To think of all those homes just gone.

Date- Meh......not my type. I like someone who laughs. This guy has the humor of a rock. I made several jokes- then had to explain it was a joke- and I got just a BLANK stare back.
Then he wanted to talk about how much of a b!t*h his ex-wife is- Hummmmmm he has been divorced now for 6 years. Can someone say anger management? I am not into angry people. NEXT PLEASE.

I am READY for the WEEKEND!!!!!!!- HAHAHAHAH- I tell ya- I love my weekends!

My manager really forced my hand about the holidays. I had to make a decision yesterday about which one I wanted to take. So I picked Christmas. Apparently they don't want me and the only other RN off at the same time? We are in different areas anyway! Oh well- I guess they are thinking longer term about me than I am!
I am hopeful I will be somewhere else by then!

But ya know- seriously we are just a season away from the holidays! For me as soon as Halloween is over the Holidays are in full swing!
Speaking of holidays- my grandson is having a birthday party not this weekend, but the following weekend. My DD and family are going to stay with my mother. (that is shocking)- the cousins are all coming and I said I would help with the party. I am sure she will attempt to be on her best behavior (mom).

Sighhhhhhhhhhh time to get this day done!
Not sure about food today- It will be LC
I am sorta wanting a really good salad.

Gotta run