Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2286   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-19, 06:58

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Trig- Whoo boy sounds like the kid was not too eager to be headed back to school today! I'd be making that appointment for after school hours since she was doing okay all of the holiday weekend. No reason to rush it now.

Have a wonderful hike! I'm glad your DH is going with you.

(I'm reading backwards) - sounds like your 500 kcal day went well! That's excellent. I'm making my first attempt at that today, I think.

Jaz- Glad you got to see Rocket Man. We really liked it too. Not written by Elton John though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocketman_(film) Maybe you are thinking of the song?

Sounds like you survived your visit with your Mom. I hope it was more good than bad.

What does your work week look like?

Lori- Enjoy your haircut! It always feels so good the first few days after a haircut when your hair does exactly what you want it to.

Congrats on cracking into a new decade! That is wonderful!

Blue- So sorry that you have been so sick but glad that you realize now that you will indeed live. We could not go on without you! Seriously, sounds like a crappy flu bug indeed. At least you have two pounds down for solace. Hugs!

••••••

Good long weekend here and now the first day of school has arrived. Last first day for my boy. I did get a first day of school pic of him AND my DS20 sent me a first day of Jr year pic from Amsterdam! How sweet is that??

DS17 got out a bit late today. We'll see if he scores a tardy on his first day back or not. He also wants to meet with the guidance counselor today about reworking his schedule. He seemed surprised about what he is taking last night.. um- how? He has had his schedule for over a month and I've showed it to him and discussed it with him. Head in the clouds..!

Saturday night we went to a Greek restaurant, did I tell you guys that? I might have. DD, SoIL, DS17, Dh and I. It was okay but we won't go back. It was new and we wanted to try it. Sunday was the party and it was fun. Bluegrass band and barbecue. Monday we mostly just hung out, DH and I went to BWW and then DD and SoIL came over the share the top tier of their wedding cake with us and DS17 -- it was their first wedding anniversary yesterday! So yeah I'd say a very good weekend!

Slow week this week- MoW for me (crap! I just realized it is Tuesday! I would have missed it!) and a CASA visit are the only things on the calendar thus far. Plus I think I might meet up this week or next with my 'old' CASA family. No work no tap this week unless someone calls out or something.

DS20 shared his weekend travel plans with me over the phone this weekend. Starting with this upcoming weekend, he and GF will be going to (one place each weekend): Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, Munich, London and Greece. Pretty cool!

Have a good day!