View Single Post
  #2282   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-19, 09:01

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good morning ALL!!!

I am SO enjoying and quietly watching what goes down with TRIG's/ LORI'S new plan. I know I am not there yet! Maybe soon- not yet. I got to get a handle on sticking to a plan regardless. I have yet to get through a entire week in the last month that I haven't had a nibble here or there or a scoop of this or that and it ADDS up so quick!

Lori- enjoy your day! how smart to bring the meat you will eat! Good move!!!!! I am going to scroll back and grab that link of what you are doing. I am so busy I have not had time to look at it!

TRIG- All Trails- thanks I will def look it up! You know it's funny I did look at the tent option. I gave it some seriously thought. But the season is almost over so if I am still here for next summer I will revisit that idea.

I am so watching how you do on this plan. We tend to be so similar with how we eat. But I also know whatever you put your mind to you will get it done!

Glad the kiddo is feeling better!

Nic-- hey there- you having family in today? How is the hubby doing, any updates?

Blue- yes I has to check out the smiles section to find the hugger!!! HAHAHAH- Hope you are feeling better. I don't think you should be stressing your body out when you are sick. You just eat what you want! You listen to your body and just get better
--------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like everyone sorta doing their thing!!!!!!- I think we are all ready mentally for a new transition in both season and renew a new LC plan!
All good things!!!!

Yeah this weekend FLEW by- so not ready for it to end! Yeah- I love to suck the most out of the weekend as possible!

Back to being hot as hades here- no rain in my forecast for the next week. The hurricane will skirt up the coast.

Off to moms for a few hours- then home for the evening.

Oh- NIC- I watched Rocketman. Did you know that Elton John actually wrote the movie? It was his life story- it was painfully honest and in a way sad. I wish it would have gone on a little further. I would have like to see how he met the queen, met his partner, and his life now.
GOOD on him for sobriety for almost 34 years now.
Some people were never met to be parents. But I really get his songs now!

Ok all have a great one!