#12   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-18, 13:59

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Update from today's newsletter:

Quote:
Sorry for the long absence, but MD and I have been feverishly working on Protein Power 2.0 amidst fires, floods, mudslides, and debris flows. We've been evacuated from our house for over six weeks out of the past three months due to one natural disaster or another. Through it all we've been plugging away at Protein Power 2.0. I'm hoping we'll be through in the next few weeks and have it ready to go.

I gave a talk at the Breckenridge Low-Carb 2018 conference a few weeks ago in which I went through in some detail some of the info in PP 2.0. When I signed up months earlier to give the talk, I figured the book would be available by lecture time, and we could officially kick it off.

Alas, Mother Nature had other plans for us. I think (hope, hope hope) all the rain is gone and we won't have to have the sheriffs beat on our door and tell us to get out. When the talk is up on video (soon, I think), I'll send it out to everyone.

But 2.0 is still not on Amazon Books ? However, Protein Power 1.0 is available on Kindle for $1.99 now (he does not know for how long).