View Single Post
  #856   ^
Old Sat, Aug-28-21, 02:44

Plan: Intermittent fast/Lowcarb
Stats: 251/199/180 Male 5 ft 10 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

I can't believe that summer is nearly over with - where is my life going? I spent the entire thing working overtime.

Labor day is a week away, and the tourist traffic has already decreased noticeably. Commuting to work is a lot less stressful recently due to the reduced traffic. I don't know why this is, but city folks seem to vacation like they commute to work - stressed out, on edge, and in a huge hurry. Why bother vacationing if you bring along all your anxiety and tensions? There's a reason we live here - it's pretty chill when the tourists have all gone back home.

I don't know the status of each and every wildfire in the west right now, but the air quality is back to normal. We've had a couple of good rainy days and the temperatures are finally once again very nice for exercise.

I did the stairs for the first time since May, and it felt about how you would think. I was happy to have it over with, LOL. 10 minutes on the stairs is quite a bit more cardio than walking circles around the power plant for an hour.

2 flights, 20 trips up and down, two steps at a time.
Time 12:30. No heart rate monitor tonight - I was in a hurry as I was imposing on my shift partner to cover the control room while I exercised.

Tomorrow when I'm not in the control room, I'll take time to put on some sneakers and strap on the heart monitor, and start gathering some biometric data.
Sponsored Links