Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo/ancestral
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ruby
Where the heck do people (women, really) buy t-shirts for exercise that:
- are fitted enough / long enough to not immediately flop over my head or rise up (like yoga Downward Facing Dog, or bending over weight raises.)
AND
- are not too low cut, ie, give the girls come coverage
AND
- are NOT cutesy "cap sleeves" where the loose skin from weight loss is just emphasized, and every time i raise my arms those bat wings are just flapping in public...

Super-frustrated. I can't be the only one.

I see you're in Canada . Try Penningtons or Additionelle (they're "sister" stores, so often carry the same styles).

There are no sleeveless or "cap" styles. Their short-sleeves come at least halfway down the upper arm. They also have long-sleeve and 3/4 sleeve styles . Many styles are are "fitted" through the torso without being so loose they ride up when you lean forward (or downward dog position ). I love the fabrics, which wick away moisture and keep you dry if your workout is particularly "sweaty"

Here are links to their respective websites, but I highly recommend checking them out in person if there's one or the other store near you (I'm not a fan of ordering stuff online, especially not from another country . I prefer going to a store where I can try the garment(s) on before I buy)

Penningtons Active Wear Tops

Additionelle Active Wear Tops

Hope this helps