#288   ^
Old Thu, Jan-31-19, 03:50

Plan: Carnivore 95%
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 165cm
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
I need a Zero Balncing appointment. That does wonders for me.

And you make very good points. There is no ONE answer, since bodies vary as much as the environments they have adapted to. N = 1 is how we have to do it.

lol I don't understand what you meant!

There is no one answer and at the same time there is! We are all humans with common points, but those points divide into many differences... which is the difficult part.

I am not sure I mentioned the usefulness of reducing vitamin A, being now found to be a poison that the liver stocks up until it cannot any more. The body uses it in small quantity, but it quickly turns into a toxin if we get too much.

When we go zc, we stop building up more vitamin A.

Mainly by stopping carotenes intake, as we stop the fruits and veggies that are high in it.

I have always wanted non orange carrots and non red tomatoes, as proven by my garden choices! Carrots used to be white and they were selected over time to be orange...

When an elimination diet works, the problem is to know what worked and what can be reintroduced.

So if you are close to zc, it is possible to use white rice and white beans without the skin. I even grow white lima beans! The skin is easy to remove because they are big.

Sooooo for now my strategy is:
- carnivore
+ detox lymphatic system with ayurvedic tips and herbs (being gluten intolerant was the main proof of having a clogged LS)
+ stay away from fibers
+ limit vitamin A (liver and eggs and too yellow dairies: goat butter is white! Goat cheese is white too!)
and I will conclude what sort of plant matters I can use.

I have still used avocados (I grow them, so...), coconut and cacao fat, olive oil, macadamia nuts, hemp seeds.