View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Wed, Feb-19-03, 06:09

Plan: Keto/Phinney18
Stats: 269/265/145 Female 5' 8"
BF:Way/TOO/Much
Progress: 3%

Thanks Jessea and KJ,

I had a bit of a tired day yesterday and only did 12 minutes on the treadmill. Really trying to pay attention to my energy levels and not push too far but do something to keep moving. I have been trying different supplements at night to get better sleep .I have an herbal sleep remedy and I took it last night and slept very well so that always help. I took 5-htp and magnesium the night before and did so so . I am going to keep taking the herbal combo and try to get better sleep at night .

I also notice when I do exercise I have afternoon muscle pain and fatigue which I am sure is waste build up . I am trying to drink more water to help keep things flowing.

I run into the same problem with my mom of this being all in my head and poo pooing it everytime I say something about Fibromyalgia. She thinks I am imagining it am just a big overeater. Truth is a barely ate enough before and I am eating more then ever now that I have gotten the hypoglycemia under control She is thin but has very high cholesterol and eats low fat / low calories. MY question is if she is soooooooooo healthy then why is her cholesterol almost 300??? I told her to check out low carb. I love my mom but GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Debbie.