#1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 18:11
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins and Curves
Stats: 175/171/145 Female 5'6
BF:28%
Progress:
Talking Group Reply

What a great Group! You get to the senior age and it is so nice to find your age group around. My new doctor is 29, 9 years older then my oldest grand-daughter. My mom always told me this would happen. Darn, why are they always right. Her favorite saying was,"children are for the young", well I just left my 8 grandkids and 10 hours of love was enough for me. I am 60,hysterectomy at 27,on Premarin since then,colitis,FMS,degenerative bone disease, and hypothyroidism, on synthroid. I have tried every diet in the world for the past 6 years,thin until then, and the only one I really feel good on is low carb. I do my own thing with that. I belonged to Curves and lasted 1 month and the doctor made me quit due to severe pain in the lower spine, but I did buy the book on line at WalMart, I follow the carb. sensitive diet and I do home exercise. It works great for me. I take a day or 2 off when the urge hits me and I just continue to eat the way I know I will always eat. With colitis I have to be very careful what I eat and when I take my meds. I just started Celebrex and as long as I stay on the low carb I am ok. Enough of some of my medical history and medicine cabinet. Pene, your user name caught my eye and made me smile. Have a wonderful evening everyone,chat with you soon. Susan
180/171/145 Started June/2003
Sponsored Links