View Single Post
  #1450   ^
Old Mon, Oct-11-21, 06:00

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up and at 'em this morning! Gabby got me up at 4, but I was ready to get up. Here it is not even 8 o'clock and my last load of laundry is in the dryer. As soon as that is done, I'm heading to the grocery store. I just have a few things on the list. I'm in search of Dole frozen diced avocado. They say it is awesome fried in a pan with some butter. I want to try it. I think I may have to check a couple different stores to find it. I did a quick search online at my usual grocery store and I didn't see it listed. Oh well, I have nothing else to do today except get my walk in at some point.

Jaz....Thinking of you as you return to work. Hope it goes well....SMILE! So, you're going to be a weekend flea market gal now? Sounds like fun and a nice group of friends.

Trig....Look at you buying tiny little shirts in the young girls section! Woohoo! Glad you found some that you love. Is Mom still with you?

Nic.....I just love the sound of your new community. It just seems like such a nice place. Lots of things to do with others, or the beach nearby to be alone and watch the waves. That's the life for me!

----------

Scale was back down this morning, so all is well. I'm hoping to see a new lower number this week. I'd like to see 155 and stay within a pound or 2 either way of that number. 158.2 right now. It's been a LONG time since I've been consistently in the 150's. I've been in the 160's for a couple years. That number sounds SO high, but I have to remember I'm 5'8"......I just bought a new pair of jeans and I can pull them on and off without unbuttoning them. I'll throw them in the dryer and shrink them up a bit. Kind of a good problem to have.

Ok...gotta get busy!