View Single Post
  #767   ^
Old Sun, Nov-15-20, 09:57

Plan: Intermittent fast/Lowcarb
Stats: 251/199/180 Male 5 ft 10 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Heh. I'm coming up on the 17 year anniversary of joining this forum. Dec 21, 2003. Been here on and off for quite a while in internet years.

Those were the days! Low carb was starting to take off, and everyone on "the other side" was full of ridicule and self-righteousness that low fat was the only scientifically sound way to lose weight. Flame wars and shaming...

The topics may change, but the behavior never does! Exercise later.

Edit:
50 sets of stairs (2 flights) up and down
26:18 New PR!!! Beat the previous best time by almost 1-1/2 minutes. Heart rate 167 Avg - Right up there. I saw over 180 a couple of times.

The halfway split was 12:43, so I didn't slow down too badly on the back end. The secret was coming *down* faster. Not a lot of time to catch up on breathing, but the sets obviously went much faster.

I don't expect to improve on that time by much, or very soon. Instead I might try doing it twice per 12 hour shift instead, and not worrying about the quickness of it.

Edit 2: 200 steps with 40lb sack of floor dry, left shoulder then right. Followed by behind the neck 200 steps. Then a 1/3 mile walk. good stuff.