View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Nov-30-01, 09:58

Plan: Schwarzbein prin
Stats: 158/155/120
BF:
Progress:

Thanks, Nat, you and trainerDan are just a Flow of information. Didn't find the glutamine yet, had to stop the search to take son to driver's training session. (my baby--sigh). I know of at least 2 places that will have it- will call first.Actually, muscles are less sore, but it would be nice to have it around.

Today did 1 hr. of cardio-weight combo tape(Firm)

Missydog, funny you should ask. Boy, have I lost a lot of strength since I quit lifting3 yr. ago. I use free weights at home. At one time, I could do lat rows with 20-25 # and overhead presses with 12-15#(each hand), and bicep curls with 12#ea. hand, Tricep kick-back-type- things with 8-10#, 5# ankle weights for ALL KINDS of leg lifts, and a step-up stool at 12" (I'm short) for glute work, lunges with 10# in each hand. I don't own a barbell, I've always been happy and gotten super results with the dumbbells.

As for NOW, well , I'm lifting about 3-5# less on each of those moves, so I have a lot of strength building to do. I know this isn't nearly what people lift in a gym, but Works for me. There are lots of other things I do too, like pec flies, and abswork, etc. Without viewing a Firm video, it's hard to get a good picture of what they teach you. We have a weight machine in the basement, and barbell and bench hubby and the kids use, but everybody knows the free weights are MOM'S.

My goal is to get back in my clothes before I die. Or, my birthday next September would be nice.

YB