Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Fri, Aug-03-18, 05:12

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz ohmygosh the weather is insanity. like 5 days of rain and everything is mushy and this rain has brought COLD weather. Went out this morning and it is chilly, like fall. I SO DO NOT want that yet LOL and heck we are the South , uh fall? In August here? What is going on? UGH

Blue, I love love love how you write. You are so descriptive in a way that one can truly 'see' what you are talking about. You paint a true picture when you type. I just get a kick out of that cause I can't do that type of describing, but you are a very creative person from your career to your chatting

I am like Nicco. That 2-300 per month can give you so much more leeway in fun and travel. More money to travel out to see your son and things like that. For the amt of times he visits, you could easily get a murphy bed or other 'very good' bed option and double that room as an office for you guys. It would be nothing for you to push certain things aside and make it a bedroom for a guest when they come. That 2-300 could easily be a lot of wiggle room for other things. Always remember that guests need little space for the time they are visiting, the 2 of you will not want too much space to clean and pay for, but you will want that extra money to get out of the house and enjoy your travel and fun times more as we get closer to true retirement. And when older again down the line, you want less and less to clean I know tho you guys will pick the right place for you. But I have the RV mentality LOL, less is way more, I can live in a 300 sq ft. rv all the time HAHA so I can vote for smaller spaces and be super comfortable.

CONGRATS---3.5 down is wonderful! That bloaty is always a nice fast drop we love to get off the old body and when we see that drop on the scale it makes it all seem worth the effort, and clothes fitting easier, omgosh that is key also.

You know it is funny but we all got so comfortable. Then many of us had changes in our lives. You are moving. I quit those darn cigs. and more for each of us finding our routines etc.......and now we are all cleaning up our menu and dropping some lbs again. Us guys are in weight loss mode together, like the old old old days Crazy, but I can also feel the power it gives us. We support and bounce off each other. Love that!!! rock on Blue!

Nicco, holy moly you are moving at warp speed thru Canada love you are having such a great time. Your tour sounds like such a fun adventure and in different surroundings like that it just makes everything seem so new and interesting. rock on having a blast!!

Hey all
no mall, but dragged her to 2 stores.
1 store, she liked 2 pairs pants to try on...dressing rooms closed for renovation. they put 2 temporary in the aisle. A FRIGGIN' line of old ladies with like 6 tops in their hands each and I said to kid, drop those pants, we are going to another store! HA HA I have 0 patience as one can see.

We hit great sales. 50-60-70% off at Belk's and kiddo did great. 3 fab tops, 3 fab pairs of pants. Spent $120 and saved about $130 on the sale of this stuff. She was thrilled she shopped fast and easy and liked what she got. I will pick up some extra Tshirts for her etc to round out her clothes plus her pants from last year still fit fine. Means she did not put on lbs around the gut which is a good thing LOL

today is icky horrible. the rain! omg!
sinus still hanging around, head so foggy but I just function thru the darn thing as usual like I have done for 25 years

today is kinda nothing. don't want to do much. little this and that

food today is simple of course
have very very thin cut T bone steaks I bought. I am shocked they do cut these steaks 'that thin'...but they will easily control my portion sizes but I hope there is some good flavor in this thin cut. We shall see.
I have some more very thin cut pork chops for dinner time.

It is weird but I go into weight loss mode and ALL I CAN think about is 'diet food' now. All options. I had to buy ice cream for them cause they were complaining I haven't bought ice cream in a long time (their flavors and ones I hate so that is a good thing, 0 draw on it) but I saw Carb Smart chocolate ice cream. And thought, wow I am going to buy that for me....HUH? I don't do junk like that HAHA --I am 0 carb person LOL, and then I see my old standby for dieting which I liked....Melba Toast. I used to put tuna on those for my old dieting and always like them and I was like---I need 2-3 boxes of those in the house.....DUH? I don't eat that, I am 0 carb HeeHee......oh my brain sometimes

Mind IS WRAPPING around weight loss mode more now. haven't done scale yet. will do later, I need to see a good drop and I will wait to see it and that gives me mojo to continue again, wait and see on this one but so far so good.

hope everyone has a fab day