View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-18, 06:01

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I was up WAY early this morning, but waited to post since I knew Jaz wanted to be first this morning!

As predicted, I am already rebelling at the measuring and tracking all my food. Bah! The more I think about doing all that, the hungrier I get! I'm just keeping it all LC choices and doing my best.

Yesterday afternoon I decided that I was tired of my shoulder length hair and wanted it cut. I had gotten 2 inches cut off a couple weeks ago and it was just an awkward length. Couldn't make a decent pony tail and it was just curly and fuzzy in this humidity. Anyway, I texted my stylist and asked her to let me know if she had any cancellations. I got a text from her at 5 yesterday that she had an appt not show and could I come right away...hooray! I got there in about 10 minutes and I now have my short, funky haircut. Love it! Short in the back and sides and longer layers on top. It's sure not for everyone, but I've always liked my hair short. So easy and works well for shoving under my hat for golf.

Jaz....enjoy your night off from school work. Good idea to get a head start on your next project after taking tonight to recharge. Hope they get your computer at work fixed. Maybe while you're in your meetings they will get it up and running.

Nic.....safe travels and have an awesome time. Can't wait to hear about what all you got to see and do.

Trig...it's no wonder you're having sinus issues with this crazy weather. We have a horrible, rainy day today. Good for you for tackling a big project and getting it done! Feels great, right?

Blue....sounds like you and DH are really making great progress at your house. Like Jaz, I'm wondering if you've picked out your new place and if you'll plan to move before your house is sold. I so admire how you are able to just have a shake and then 1 meal a day. I really need to get hold of myself and try that plan.

KMom...it was so good to see you pop in! Loved your family picture. Hope you all had a wonderful time. Imagine going on a week long cruise and not gaining any weight?! WOW!

Well, my cleaning lady is coming today and I'll go to the gym while she's here. Not sure what time that will be, probably early afternoon.

Hugs to you all!