BF:
Progress: 84%

8/21/18
Breakfast cottage cheese with Splenda and almond extract
Lunch roasted chicken zucchini soup 1/4 c. Green beans
Dinner chilli salad w/ tspdressing
Snacks natural peanut butter and celery, hardboiled egg
Sweet treat sugar free jello

I adapted my own chili to South beach in that I used diced tomatoes in the recipe instead of tomato sauce. I always use very lean ground beef as well. I made this a while ago and there the rest in the freezer. There was only one serving left after the second round of chilli so I had it tonight. Between the chili.and.the chicken leftovers are gone.
I have been packing my meals two days worth at a time. It just makes things easier for me. That is why for breakfast lunch and Snacks i eat the same things.

Made a huge pot of zucchini soup. The first batch is gone. New batch is heading for the freezer. It is so good I dont mind eating this regularly.

I have a bunch of fresh tomatoes that my grandmother gave me from her garden. I think I am going to make more egg muffins and toss in the freezer. I have reduced fat feta cheese so this will be perfect.

https://kalynskitchen.com/recipe-fo...en-bell-pepper/

Also think I am going to make a round of homemade sauce without sugar with what is left of the tomatoes. Trying to fill up.the freezer as school starts for me in two weeks.