Old Sun, Jun-05-16, 19:48
Doing My Best

Plan: LC/CancerRecovery
Stats: 170/135/130 Female 62 inches
BF:24%
Progress: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena
Posting mostly just to keep abreast of this thread. Will be Medi-care eligible at my next birthday, in December, which means 70 isn't all that far away. LC for 3 1/2 years. Have never been "sporty", but find that I am more inclined to walk now - on the flat, up and down stairs - since losing 35#. Only medication is for a scalp issue that makes my hair fall out (and NOT grow back!!). My mother died at 73 - emphysema & just plain tired. I don't want to emulate her. I also use gelatin in my morning tea; that, and glucosamine seem to help my occasional achy knee.
Welcome, you young whipper-snapper! Maybe a thread I started last year could help you in choosing your Medicare Advantage Plan . The thing to remember is that every State is a little bit different in what plans they offer and their costs.

Yesterday I found a thread here to test our Getter-Uppers. I did well and decided to add that to my daily exercise. However today my knee twinged when I did it, so I stopped. Evidently, I was a little bit too enthusiastic when I tested myself. Even though I already take a joint supplement, thanks for the reminder about gelatin. I'll be adding that tomorrow to my BPC.