View Single Post
  #148   ^
Old Wed, Sep-17-03, 12:51

Plan: Slim in 6
Stats: 232/????/162 Female 5'7"
BF:too much :-)
Progress: 74%

Hi Jan,

It was really good to hear from you,again,but we have enough stress in our lives than to worry if we do not get here regular! I'm just glad that you had some time away and everything went well for you.

My daughter and her husband have worked things out,at least for now.I do hope they can get past all that happened for the kids sake.His insisting on being an owner/operator of his own truck has caused them so much financial hardship and has whittled away at their marriage for a big portion of the 11 yrs.They had to go bankrupt because of it and even after that he would not find a different job nor drive for a co.His family is all involved and control him so things have been tough for my daughter because they all feel she is always wrong when in fact she is the only one who is right.Just a bad situation but I hope for the kids it works out ok.I just hate to see my grandkids raised in poverty so I do what I can to assure they are dressed nice,etc.

My home has still not sold but the Co. has said that we can lower it to whatever point it will sell and they'll make up most of the difference.That is so generous...now to get an offer even if it is ridiculously low! I cannot tell our realtor about the Co. offer so she keeps trying for a higher price.I need to get with her in the next few days and re-group.

As for weight...I messed up while DH was home for 10 days.Lots of entertaining and bad choices.I did lose some of it so I now have 4 more lbs. to goal...AGAIN! I just started reading Dr. Phil's new book to find out why I make bad choices and to try to correct.I liked the new challenge show so I may learn something. Are you going to watch or read the book? I swear I read everything that comes along!

I better run now...going out to dinner but determined to make good choices.Drop by when you can....

Hugs,
Linda
PS. I do hope that your job stays stable.Downsizing is such an ugly business!